how to allow drag and drop from explorer to dos prompt

for a regualr user's dos prompt (c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe), how could one enable receive of drag and drop from explorer?

right now I get that circle picture when I try to drop on DOS prompt window

  • Re: how to allow drag and drop from explorer to dos prompt
    ... right now I get that circle picture when I try to drop on DOS prompt window ... I was able to drag-and-drop objects from Windows Explorer to Command Prompt window in Windows Server 2003 and lower but I can't do that in Vista. ...
  • Re: MD5
    ... Fedora...how do I use the MD5 application? ... it is basically a dos prompt with not instructions....do I drag the ... ISO in there for some reason? ... Although it is a DOS prompt, ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: how to hide files in dos ( not seen in windows)
    ... > I need to hide files in dos(in the dos prompt of win 98) after ... > I am not seeing files in win explorer. ... Normally I'd tell you to get an OS that's capable of security, ... but seeing as Win98 is actually doing what ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: how to hide files in dos ( not seen in windows)
    ... > I need to hide files in dos(in the dos prompt of win 98) after ... > I am not seeing files in win explorer. ... Normally I'd tell you to get an OS that's capable of security, ... but seeing as Win98 is actually doing what ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • SUBNET is missing in Explorer.
    ... ping them in every which way from the DOS prompt, I can no longer see them in ... explorer, on the SBS, nor do they show up when I do a search from explorer on ... I was able to add them to the domain and exchange, but could not install the ... I did run the Remote Access Wizard, thinking this may have caused the problem? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)