Re: How Can I Back Up My Drivers in Vista Home Premium
- From: Sarah White <kuzetsa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 18:07:42 -0500
If you can't backup using floppy, writable CD, or USB flash memory stick, perhaps you could search for updated drivers and if the new versions install correctly, simply write down the website address for the manufacturer's "Support & downloads" or similar section.
I have a Dell and I am having the same problem. My computer will not recognize the disk or the flash drive. Some from Dell suggested that Memorex High Speed CD-RW are not compatable with vista. I am using home premium. Have you ever heard of such a thing?.
- Prev by Date: Re: how to allow drag and drop from explorer to dos prompt
- Next by Date: Re: i have a cd...and a product key on the bottom of my laptop
- Previous by thread: Re: Winload.exe
- Next by thread: Re: i have a cd...and a product key on the bottom of my laptop