Re: How Can I Back Up My Drivers in Vista Home Premium

If you can't backup using floppy, writable CD, or USB flash memory stick, perhaps you could search for updated drivers and if the new versions install correctly, simply write down the website address for the manufacturer's "Support & downloads" or similar section.

AmyZ wrote:
I have a Dell and I am having the same problem. My computer will not recognize the disk or the flash drive. Some from Dell suggested that Memorex High Speed CD-RW are not compatable with vista. I am using home premium. Have you ever heard of such a thing?
.