Re: Performance Check during install

The problem is that is hit and miss. Only if a question happens to be one that is a concern in an employee's product team will you get a response. The chances of a member of a product team that owns the area of your question dropping by is pretty small.

"DevilsPGD" <spam_narf_spam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:9f1s44hti4hs2q2gis3svi3giiq2ep60db@xxxxxxxxxx
In message <2dvr44pg4a69dcfjllsr40mavm0likuh2b@xxxxxxx> Nonny
<nonnymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, 09 Jun 2008 21:09:31 -0600, DevilsPGD