Re: Software was lost, but I still have the product key, Can I downloa

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326246/en-gb

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Viet Le" <Viet Le@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:542780A3-03D3-42D3-BA99-03243E5761E8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I had vista installed on my computer from MSDNAA from my school, but then my
computer got reformatted and I lost vista, but still have the product cd key
because I wrote it down. Is there a way to re-download the product without
having to buy a new product.

  • Re: code for outlook 2003
    ... How to Replace Lost, Broken, or Missing Microsoft Software or Hardware ... Carey Frisch ... Windows Desktop Experience - ... Windows Vista Enthusiast ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Lost XP Pro Media
    ... How to Replace Lost, Broken, or Missing Microsoft Software or Hardware ... Windows Desktop Experience - ... Windows Vista Enthusiast ... I have a legal copy of XP pro, ...
  • Re: Partition Hard Drive
    ... Windows Desktop Experience - ... Windows Vista Enthusiast ... One thing I love about fanboys is they endlessly tell us how wonderful ...
  • Re: Reinstalling Vista oem after system crash and no recovery discs...
    ... Windows Desktop Experience - ... Windows Vista Enthusiast ... Help, I just want my vista back, my hard drive crashed, then my video card. ... My oem disc is for system builders, and I don't have the boot loader disc to use. ...
  • Re: Reinstalling Vista oem after system crash and no recovery discs...
    ... Windows Desktop Experience - ... Windows Vista Enthusiast ... and I don't have the boot loader disc to use. ...