Re: Intel DG33BU motherboard and Vista Ultimate - audio driver iss

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 07:43:02 -0700, sand
<sand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nonny, you've been so helpful - gee, thanks!

WTF! You want me to wave a freakin' magic wand for you?

OK... here's a DEFINITE fix, that you won't like: BUY A NEW AUDIO CARD
and disable onboard sound.

Realtek doesn't appear to have a very good Vista track record - and I
speak from personal experience. Buying a new sound card was my fix.

"Nonny" wrote:

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 11:03:04 -0700, sand