Re: hi, HD problem

lol i'm a guy

& no it's not showing in Disk Management :( the HD itself has been
making a funny sound sort of, but i am confident it isn't a problem with
it because i hardly touch it. it's connected through both USB slots &
just sits next to my computer always. can the computer itself break the
HD somehow? & it still lights properly like it usually does

--
Jyn

  • Re: Replacement for StrReverse Function
    ... > LOL. ... > the Dallas office this week the instructor was showing how some functions ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: DISKPART
    ... Is your added disk showing up as a new disk in disk management or as ... showing up as unallocated space on your existing drive. ... You can run diskpart in normal boot mode. ...
  • Re: some serious SC player opinions ?
    ... LOL. ... soiled G's SS and I wanted to annoy him by showing him I did. ... completed the spider wheel, had 3 extra balls in reserve, but I was too ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Nuttier by the minute
    ... speaking about you here, tomcervo, ... LOL, thanks for showing your hand, dipshit. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: A weird day - long sorry!
    ... showing up beautifully. ... eucalyptus mulch this year from pine bark. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)