Re: Desktop icons back to normal
- From: "JW" <JW@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:54:00 -0700
Since you have not said exactly what you have tried I don't know how you expect us to suggest anything else to try.
Also it would be helpful to know what problem you are having and other details about your system configuration.
"weghorns" <weghorns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:18D0D3F1-3755-4DBA-AE4B-DD15B4DD9FE8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am also having a problem with my desktop icons and have tried everything
recommened to get them back to the way that they were when I got my computer
and nothing seems to be working. They all of a sudden changed on me and I
want them back to the way that they were. Does anyone have any suggestions
or something they think I should try again?
- Prev by Date: Re: Vista Ultimate, Dynmaic Disks & Active Partitions
- Next by Date: Re: Home Premium to Ultimate - Upgrade is Disabled
- Previous by thread: Re: Install error 0x8007003
- Next by thread: Re: Desktop icons back to normal