Re: Vista Ultimate, Dynmaic Disks & Active Partitions

'Carey Frisch [MVP Wrote:
;745076']Dynamic disks should only be used if you have
a mirror RAID configuration. Since you do not,
having dynamic disks will be of no benefit.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"tomacco0" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Pretty straight forward question, will the below work? ;)

I hope to God it will for I've well already done it as you can see and
am yet to restart.

[image: ']ImageShack 404 File not Found'
(http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9913/49988065jz5.png)

Thanks, Tom

--
tomacco0
So my computer will still boot?

And will not my hard disks not appear as one? Beause that is what I was
trying to achieve.

Thanks, Tom

--
tomacco0

  • Re: Vista Ultimate, Dynmaic Disks & Active Partitions
    ... Dynamic disks should only be used if you have ... a mirror RAID configuration. ... Carey Frisch ... Windows Desktop Experience - ...
  • Re: Home use program license key
    ... Carey Frisch ... Windows Desktop Experience - ... Windows Vista Enthusiast ... "Contact the Navy's software licensing manager" doesn't help us front line ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Help with Weatherbug
    ... How much bandwidth does WeatherBug use and how often does it update? ... Windows Desktop Experience - ... Carey Frisch wrote: ... Weatherbug started out as pure Adware and Spyware in the 90's, ...
  • Re: Directx 10
    ... Carey Frisch ... Windows Desktop Experience ... download the setup program for directx 10 but when i try to run the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Converting Trial Version to Licensed Version
    ... Carey Frisch ... Windows Desktop Experience - ... The Medialess License Kit states "For use only with a new Micosoft Office ... says "Office Small Business 2007 with Office Professional 2007 Trial". ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)