Re: downgrade windows vista ultimate to windows home basic

Hopefully, you made a backup of your VHB system before starting the upgrade. If so, just restore from the backup.

If you did not make a backup and Vista Home Basic came preinstalled on your computer then use the Restore software that came with the computer. If you did not get recovery dvds then the recovery software should be in a hidden partition on the computer. Generally you press a function key when starting up to restore the computer to factory condition. On my laptop it is the F11 key. You did not say what make and model computer you have, so no one can really say what you should do.

"Muhammad Faiz" <faizyunus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:A98FF22D-0EBA-4845-9CB4-E8AAA119EA9A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How do I downgrade Windows Vista Ultimate to Windows Home Basic? I just performed and upgrade and windows vista ultimate was very frustrating. Any ideas?

.