Re: java installation problem

"frisbee" <frisbee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:6ED10AEF-4324-42EF-AFC0-309E5B0B9DC6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I tried that but it still didn't work. Any other ideas?
--
blizzard

What, exactly, did you download? Please provide the download link. It sounds like you may be trying to install the wrong package.

  • Re: Fedora Core 3 Transferred to Fedora Legacy
    ... > Back to the quality control issue: Clicking the download link ... >> They cant possibly damage modern hardware. ... So do like most system admins do. ... place in case the install does not go the way it should. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Appleworks crashing on opening
    ... Just scroll down to the buttom and to the right you have the download link. ... Here is the direct link. ... who only have used the standard single update for the respective ... I always download the combo update files and install manually. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: SQL Server Express - Two Versions for SP1?
    ... I had downloaded SQL Express SP1 a few months ago. ... Also the download link instructions say you must uninstall ant CTP version ... incompatible components being installed when you attempt to install ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • Re: SQLServer CE
    ... download link that didn't include the Embedded Visual Tools. ... > How do I install the files necessary to use a SQL Server CE Database on my ... >> .Net Compact Framework MVP ...
  • Re: No "backup" on System Tools
    ... may need to right click the download link and select "Save target" to ... "Tom" wrote in message ... > I need to back up files, but there is no Backup icon om ... > manually install the backup feature from my Windows XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)