Try Malwarebytes' Anti - Malware (http://www.malwarebytes.org/)

John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert
Windows Desktop Experience

Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org

mail/post..

"zpr95" <zpr95@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5B142534-A297-489D-9344-BBBF4978BF0E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I tried to uninstall Antivirus 2008 on my computer. I tried nearly everthing,
but nothing seems to work. I am not even sure how it got on my computer.
It is stopping me from going online, and says i have tons of viruses.
I don't. :/
I already have a virus protection program (McAfee from AOL)
How do I uninstall it completely!!!??? I REALLY need help.
Please respond ASAP!!!

  • Re: Boot.ini Issue
    ... "John Barnett MVP" wrote: ... Windows Desktop Experience ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ... ATI 2009 is 'beta' which basically means it is still in the testing ...
  • Re: format hard drive
    ... formatting method next... ... "John Barnett MVP" wrote: ... Windows Desktop Experience ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ...
  • Re: windows messenger
    ... "John Barnett MVP" wrote: ... Windows Desktop Experience ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ... No warranty of any ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: format hard drive
    ... John Barnett MVP ... Windows Desktop Experience ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ... install my retail version of Vista. ...
  • Re: Microsoft Download Manager
    ... When you go back to the Microsoft site and restart the download, the transfer manager should appear again. ... John Barnett MVP ... Windows Desktop Experience ... The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". ...