Re: Can't uninstall Antivirus 2008
- From: "John Barnett MVP" <freelance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 12:52:32 +0100
Try Malwarebytes' Anti - Malware (http://www.malwarebytes.org/)
John Barnett MVP
Windows Desktop Experience
The information in this mail/post is supplied "as is". No warranty of any
kind, either expressed or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy,
reliability or content of this mail/post. The Author shall not be liable for
any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the
use of, or inability to use, information or opinions expressed in this
"zpr95" <zpr95@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5B142534-A297-489D-9344-BBBF4978BF0E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I tried to uninstall Antivirus 2008 on my computer. I tried nearly everthing,.
but nothing seems to work. I am not even sure how it got on my computer.
It is stopping me from going online, and says i have tons of viruses.
I don't. :/
I already have a virus protection program (McAfee from AOL)
How do I uninstall it completely!!!??? I REALLY need help.
Please respond ASAP!!!
- Prev by Date: Re: Program transfer second HD
- Next by Date: Re: Can't uninstall Antivirus 2008
- Previous by thread: Re: Can't uninstall Antivirus 2008
- Next by thread: Re: Product Key