Try Malwarebytes' Anti - Malware (http://www.malwarebytes.org/)

John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert
Windows Desktop Experience

Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org

mail/post..

"zpr95" <zpr95@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5B142534-A297-489D-9344-BBBF4978BF0E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I tried to uninstall Antivirus 2008 on my computer. I tried nearly everthing,
but nothing seems to work. I am not even sure how it got on my computer.
It is stopping me from going online, and says i have tons of viruses.
I don't. :/
I already have a virus protection program (McAfee from AOL)
How do I uninstall it completely!!!??? I REALLY need help.
Please respond ASAP!!!

.