Re: Product Key

"lhyn" <lhyn_1006@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:FA1DBDA2-EFFD-4209-81B7-E63A3EDC7122@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I just Installed WindowS Vista Ultimate on my computer but after
installation, a black screen appears on my desktop and windows activation
windows appear asking for a product key..I cant find my product key all I
have is the Product ID...I tried also the input the product key # which is an
attached label found on my computer but it doest work....please someone help
me regarding this because I cant activate and use my computer.

Where did you get Vista Ultimate? Contact the source for the correct key. The key on the label on your computer is for whatever Windows was supplied with the computer when new, and will not work with VU. If you purchased VU retail, contact Microsoft (be prepared to provide proof of purchase).

.