Re: Product Key

If you purchased a full version(not upgrade) then the Product Key is on the package. The key on the system sticker is only for installation re-installation of the OS that came with the system.
"lhyn" <lhyn_1006@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:FA1DBDA2-EFFD-4209-81B7-E63A3EDC7122@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I just Installed WindowS Vista Ultimate on my computer but after
installation, a black screen appears on my desktop and windows activation
windows appear asking for a product key..I cant find my product key all I
have is the Product ID...I tried also the input the product key # which is an
attached label found on my computer but it doest work....please someone help
me regarding this because I cant activate and use my computer.

  • Re: need to reinstall xp, cant find my product code...anything i can d
    ... > i have heard you can find it in reg-edit but i cant seem to, ... > paperwork to install xp. ... it's stored on a label that the PC manufacturer affixed to ... the revealed Product Key is probably ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: win2000/XP help
    ... I cant load it up without the product key, and the only way find the ... >> would not boot up because of an error in windows directory. ... >> So i decided to use the win XP CD from the newer computer to install ...
  • Office cant find .CAB file
    ... explorer to show hidden files, ... clicking on Pro11.msi, it took my Product Key, but it ... >when i try to install office, it cant find the file ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Free Trial for Office 2003
    ... > the product key that i need to enter??I've looked through the software that ... > camewith my laptop and i cant find the product key... ... >>I am trying to download the office 2003. ... >>the McAfee antivirus and firewall but not the windows firewall. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: installing microsoft
    ... > i can't install office so i cant get to my product id to ... > get help!1 i tried to put in my product key but that wont ... Psychic Friends Network ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)