Re: Product Key

If you purchased a full version(not upgrade) then the Product Key is on the package. The key on the system sticker is only for installation re-installation of the OS that came with the system.
"lhyn" <lhyn_1006@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:FA1DBDA2-EFFD-4209-81B7-E63A3EDC7122@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I just Installed WindowS Vista Ultimate on my computer but after
installation, a black screen appears on my desktop and windows activation
windows appear asking for a product key..I cant find my product key all I
have is the Product ID...I tried also the input the product key # which is an
attached label found on my computer but it doest work....please someone help
me regarding this because I cant activate and use my computer.

.