Re: Vista64 installs OK but then.

Thanks Rick, all drives are SATA, and have been trying all sorts of bios
settings, I'm hopeing that some one might be able to give me some advice
on how to make sure i am setting everything correctly. I have googled,
and followed quite a few different guides, but i am still haveing the
issue,I'm most probally missing the most basic of things,but ATM it is
still excapeing me lol

--
Smithy

  • Re: Replacing the CMOS battery
    ... Look at the current settings in the BIOS. ... THEN try whatever you wish in the way of a program that saves the settings. ... Change your CMOS battery. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Problems with HP dx5150/ATI Xpress 200 chipset
    ... ATI USB ... For all the installs I made the following changes to the default BIOS ... basic functionality, including network working. ... APIC settings did not seem to affect obsd boot or installs, ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Problems with HP dx5150/ATI Xpress 200 chipset
    ... ATI USB ... For all the installs I made the following changes to the default BIOS ... basic functionality, including network working. ... APIC settings did not seem to affect obsd boot or installs, ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc)
  • Problems with HP dx5150/ATI Xpress 200 chipset
    ... ATI USB ... For all the installs I made the following changes to the default BIOS ... basic functionality, including network working. ... APIC settings did not seem to affect obsd boot or installs, ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: Extra RAM Installation Blues Vol 3
    ... of Info that you had found about the RAM Modules & BIOS/Motherboard ... If it was just WinXP, it might have been worth doing another Install ... It must be the BIOS that does this ... Manually Set the various Figures & Settings to be used. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)