Re: Home Premium to Ultimate Failure

The is a corporate lic. edition there is no key to enter

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 09:13:05 -0700, cadlearning
<cadlearning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Purchased an HP notebook with premium and set it up but did not activate yet.

Then purchased an Ultimate Upgrade with anytime upgrade

Installed the upgrade using the key from the bottom of the PC when it asked
for the current product key.

No errors. Finishes the upgrade and restarts and still is running Home
Premium.

Why did ultimate not take?

We need ultimate to login to a domain.

  • Re: Windows Vista Ultimate
    ... Ultimate, however I ran the Vista upgrade program from Microsoft, and it stated that the home basic version would progably be the best. ... If the Upgrade Advisor says your computer can only run Vista Basic, it will probably not run Vista Ultimate and give you all the Ultimate effects you want. ... If there are no drivers written (and they are written by the hardware mftr., not the people who put out the operating system - Microsoft in this case) for a particular operating system, then that hardware will not work in that operating system. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Having upgrade problems on Emachine T5224 Vista Ultimate
    ... Laptop to be upgraded from Vista Basic to Vista ... Ultimate and have Office reinstalled. ... On the e-machines box IE keeps locking up after the upgrade and throwing ... changing to larger hard drives in the laptop and both my other computers, ...
  • Re: Microsoft Anytime Upgrade Rip-Off
    ... bought a new HP mini note and was going to upgrade from the OEM Vista ... Business that came on the machine to Vista Ultimate, ...
  • RE: update error codes
    ... Tech Support tried several things to no avail. ... full ultimate install product key and I reinstalled ultimate from scratch. ... "technogranny" wrote: ... problem when doing an upgrade. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: upgrading ofiice home and student 2007 to office ultimate 2007