Re: help me

"''100% cpu usage .....lol keep XP or upgrade your whole machine ..one
dedicated to run it''

does the above quote sound like the below quote....:mad::mad: NO!!!!!!

''it is impossible to run vista on that rig''

im not about to have a flame war with a child so ...off you trott
:sleepy:

--
skunksmash

E2180 @ 3.2ghz
arctic cooler pro 775
4GB gskill HZ @ 1050mhz
Asus P5K premium
160GB seagate 7200
coloursit 600w psu
PNY 8800GT 512mb

  • Re: help me
    ... "''100% cpu usage .....lol keep XP or upgrade your whole machine ..one ... "skunksmash" wrote: ... Im install the Vista on my Computer but no the Vista is good for ...
  • Re: Its official: upgrade hack included in Vista SP1
    ... It has never been possible to upgrade in place from 32bits to 64bits for any Windows client or server software because a 64bit OS MUST be installed by a 64bit installer. ... The Vista installed on the first pass can be either 32bits or 64bits in such a case. ... Please understand that the installation methodology used to install Windows has always been at the convenience of the user. ...
  • Re: John Lewis, et al. - DirectX April 2007 redist file inventory contains DX10 files?
    ... not a single gamer with a choice would EVER upgrade to Vista... ... I fully expect it to have Vista ... | bonuses are what drive the new operating system / new desktop market. ... I fully expect that M$ is going to be besieged by game ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Re: Just Say "No" To Vista
    ... I installed Vista Beta a long time ago and have used man builds since. ... "Give us the Good Reasons ANY Home User" ... It is not a good reason to upgrade anything, hardware, software, operating systems etc simply because a newer version exists. ... It will take a YEAR or SO for many OTHER vendors who already supply software to work on XP to UPGRADE THEIR Products -- so install Vista and find many of your current programs won't work properly, or at ALL -- as has been true with previous versions of Windows. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: Its official: upgrade hack included in Vista SP1
    ... but inability to upgrade Vista was simply insane. ... there is a silent rebellion with regards to Microsoft due to this ... Windows Genuine Advantage will check the ... Windows Vista Enthusiast ...