Re: itunes installation

If you don't get a usable answer here try the discussion groups on Apple.com. iTunes for Windows is after all an Apple product.

"tecchair" <tecchair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:9B745946-9931-495B-8C0F-7C417F02BA1F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have Vista Business on single user system. When I try to install itunes, I
get error message "Bonjour Services failed to start. Verify that you have
sufficient priviledges to start system services"

I have downloaded iTunes several times. I have tried right clicking "run as
administrator"

What's next

  • Re: iNightmares
    ... iTunes version had a different logic. ... back up your iPod and reproduce the exact error message you're getting? ... since you've apparently ignored the advice you got ... What did you upgrade that made OpenOffice stop working? ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: iTunes 8.2 for either Windows XP or Windows Vista?
    ... to download the newest version of iTunes. ... an error message came up and said that I could not ... Windows has found a problem with this file. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: iTunes 8.2 for either Windows XP or Windows Vista?
    ... to download the newest version of iTunes. ... an error message came up and said that I could not ... Windows has found a problem with this file. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Weird iTunes error
    ... at the Apple Store Regent Street. ... this version of iTunes." ... Notice that the error message didn't say that the ... play these files, but nothing else on my computer will. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • =?Utf-8?Q?iTunes_8.2_for_either_Windows_XP?= =?Utf-8?Q?_or_Windows_Vista=E2=80=8F?=