Re: "Windows Setup experienced an unexpected error - Error Code: 0x0"
- From: djbrooksuk <djbrooksuk.3b4e8j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 23:31:58 +0100
Hello,You need to uncheck the Enable DMA option for the IDE channel your
I purchased Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Upgrade Edition and
fresh copy of Windows Ultimate on my HDD (30-Day Trial).....
Installation went smoothly... Once vista loaded I went to run the
pc using my HP DVD 640I DVDRW Drive and got the following error
"Windows Setup experienced an unexpected error. To install Windows,
the installation. Error Code: 0x0"
When I used the DVD on my LG DVDRW Drive it went through with no
I did some searching and found out this could be an issue with the
(Master) Drive hence it working with my secondary drive (LG)... I
drives around and still had the same problem on the HP Drive. I removed
LG drive and only used the HP drive, still the same problem. I can
all other software with the HP drive apart from Microsoft Office
2007 and Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate.
Any ideas or suggestions?
drive is on. This can be found under IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers in Device
Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com
- Prev by Date: Computer is connected to TV...how do I fix the color?
- Next by Date: How to Run Executable as Administrator Without Right-Click
- Previous by thread: Computer is connected to TV...how do I fix the color?
- Next by thread: How to Run Executable as Administrator Without Right-Click