Re: How to re-install Ultimate without the full or upgrade disk? Microsoft Ultimate Upgrade Digital Locker issue?

Now that you clearly defined your plan of action,
you should not have any issues.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

<markharris2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1f719692-b9cb-485b-a5a3-bea8a92d43d7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am TRANSFERRING the license(s). I would like to install XP again (I
have license and Disk), Install VistaBus Upgrade (I have license and
Disk) and Install Ultimate Upgrade (I have digital locker token).
What I am asking is if this simple process will work. I plan to wipe
out the OLDER PC so that the license will be active only on the newer
PC. (And a phone call to Microsoft will take care of activation I
assume).

Any issues here?

On Jun 16, 10:05 am, "Carey Frisch [MVP]" <cnfri...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>