Re: Windows Easy Transfer can't transfer from Vista-64bit?

You're welcome. Why don't you ask in the microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general newsgroup. I believe some folks who hang out there know about some third party programs that can do what you want.

"RJ" <RJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:497EAD94-22FD-4A6E-9188-8AB3E24D0A26@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Looks like you have the answer I "wasn't" looking for.

Now that I know the 64 to 32 bit WET transfer is not supported (MS only
knows why...) do you have any recommendations for a utility out there that
might support this? Free preferably but I'm open to options before I pull the
plug and do it manually.

Thank you for the post Colin!

RJ

"Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

64 to 32 is the one way that is not supported. Sorry. All the other
possibilities work, of course.

.