Re: Dual boot: Vista and Vista on 2 Hard Drives?

In article <6b5k54dfrjragq61v04jn954adqifftp77@xxxxxxx>, Nigel Molesworth
<reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> says...
There are many articles on how to dual boot Vista and XP, but I want to dual
boot Vista and Vista, with an existing installation, on 2 Hard Drives.

Currently I switch these in the BIOS, but I'd much rather chose at a later
stage, can this be done?

Why? Because I keep one of the drives for random software that I rarely use.

It is not possible. Not easy. You have to changing things in the
register, so the 2nd Vista knows it is on the 2nd drive.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten, Jawade. MBR-rebuilders in DiskEdit!
http://jawade.nl/ Met een mirror op http://jawade.fortunecity.com/