windows mobility centre

previously on my laptops taskbar at the bottom the volume control and
wireless network icon was on display in the taskbar, but now it does not
show, and when i click on the properties of the taskbar it does not allow me
to choose and click the volume and network. please can u tell me how to get
these two icons back onto the taskbar display, i have found the mobility
centre in the start menu, but want those 2 icons on the taskbar. thankyou
verymuch.

  • Re: Date at bottom of screen?
    ... I don't see those options in the taskbar properties. ... Or will I need to do this for the entire display? ... I'm at home so don't have a Windows XP to look at right now. ... 3-line clock display would be to use large icons in the taskbar. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Increasing size of task bar
    ... I'm using small icons. ... The problem is that the entire upper row of the taskbar ... somewhere between the rightmost icon and the system tray, ... and the large and small options will display ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Is the Windows task bar usable?
    ... Windows 2000 Professional ... Right-click the Taskbar and select "Toolbars," and on that menu pick ... Arrange the icons in any order you like by simply dragging them around. ... the task bar puts all windows for a given app ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Taskbar acting up.
    ... "kaysig" wrote: ... Windows? ... What you are describing sounds like the 'hide inactive icons' feature ... Control Panel> Taskbar ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: Window manager/desktop environment thats not RAM-intensive
    ... This is a display style very ... similar to the quick launch section of the Windows taskbar. ... Here's a picture of the equivalent on IceWM: ... Ignore the desktop icons, and check out the small icons on the taskbar. ...
    (Debian-User)