Re: Sidewinder Strategic Commander problems

Hi Guys

I too have problems running under Windows 7 x64, I can load the driver
OK and it all works but if I reboot the PC I get a runtime error 5. From
there I can reload the driver again and off I go.

Is there a way to not assign buttons and have the relevant backlight not
illuminated ??

I wonder how many other SWC Users are left handed, probably the sort of
thing to run a poll on...

Thanks heaps for creating the driver to keep these alive under the new
OS`s

Cheers

Craig

--
Craig WN

  • Re: White progress bar during startup
    ... Loaded driver \WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe ... Did not load driver ACPI Uniprocessor PC ... Did not load driver Audio Codecs ...
  • XP Pro crashes
    ... The bootlog shows an awful lot of 'Failed to load' entries so I'm taking the liberty of posting the whole bootlog here in the hope that someone can give me some pointers as to what is going on. ... Did not load driver WAN Miniport ...
  • Re: Newbie Questiion
    ... You also come across as a very inexperienced driver when you say that a driver is stuck to take a illegal load. ... Microsoft actually paid no tax at all in 1999, despite $12.3 billion in reported U.S. profits. ... Corporate tax welfare slashed Worldcom’s tax bill by $5.3 billion over the past five years. ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: Printer Driver
    ... I have tried various different options to load the driver but it always ends up doing the reboot cycle.Any advice greatfully received ... When loaded went back and set RPC Locator back to Start. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: DRI seems to bee broken
    ... May 3 11:23:06 schlepptop kernel: The Regents of the University of California. ... Adds ~128k to driver. ... # To include support for VGA VESA video modes ... Load "dbe" ...
    (freebsd-current)