ziranos5 wrote:

05-Mar-07

saa7134 vista driver place help

On Friday, March 02, 2007 6:54 AM
Knud Rasmussen wrote:

Drivers for saa7134 Tv card
Kworld have new saa 7134 drivers for vista. I have downloaded the driver,
but it do not work. Can anyone explain how to install the driver, there is
no instruktion in yhe driver file.

On Friday, March 02, 2007 8:56 AM
JW wrote:

If one of the files downloaded is setup.exe or install.
If one of the files downloaded is setup.exe or install.exe I would try
running it.

On Friday, March 02, 2007 9:19 AM