Re: Bluescreens

With what you posted it would be better if you flatten and rebuild your system

--
Peter

"beanbag" <beanbag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7FCC79F1-F58F-4949-B5A8-68CA54CC0CFE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am not able to find the following blueescreen fault bucket files to correct
my problem:
0x9F_IMAGE_athr.sys, type 0
0x9F_3_IMAGE_athr.sys, type 0
0x9F_IMAGE_ndiswan.sys, type 0
0x9F_IMAGE_b57nd60x.sys, type 0
0xA_nt!KiUnwaitThread+e0, type 0
0x7E_nt!ExAllocatePoolWithTag+4ca, type 0
0x7E_nt!CmpDelayDerefKCBWorker+c5, type 0
0x19_20_win32k!DrvEnumDisplayDevices+40b, type 0
0x1a_3452_nt!MiDeleteAddressesInWorkingSet+2fb, type 0
0x1a_5003_nt!HvpGetCellMapped+1e5, type 0

  • RE: Change a Users name in the Global Address List
    ... Thank you for posting in the SBS newsgroup. ... To run an update or a rebuild operation, ... Expand to Offline Address Book Lists container, ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: MS Office 2003 on XP
    ... "Peter Foldes" wrote: ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Another great example of how Word 2007 "brings commands closer to the surface"
    ... Please post all follow-up questions to the newsgroup. ... assistance by email can not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Office de-activated after memory upgrade and will not re-activ
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... This has occurred after a RAM upgrade - I upgraded to 1.5 mb by ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: O2KSP-3
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... Haven't found any info on the web or at MS to help fix this issue.I cannot install any security patches due to wrong version. ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)