HP builded in Webcam!

Hi,
Sometime ago i dedected that the webcam was no more working.
Reinstalling the SW-driver didn't help.

Now the webcam is even no more visible in the device manager and i can detect it anymore with the tool scanning for new HW?

Who can give any advice?

Regards
Huib

  • Webcam driver
    ... I bought a USB webcam via Ebay, ... still device manager showed it to be fine. ... I tried removing the camera its device entry, the software and redoing it, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • usb camera image flickering popup
    ... still comes up everytime no matter what i press. ... the driver and reinstalling but no joy made sure i had the right ... also this webcam did work few months ago on xp and never had a problem ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.video)
  • Re: Webcam Not Working
    ... but the webcam is not listed in the device manager, ... attempt to use it says there is no webcam installed. ... I didn't reformat or reinstall, ... That way the hard to find drivers won't be lost. ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: Webcam Not Working
    ... but the webcam is not listed in the device manager, ... attempt to use it says there is no webcam installed. ... and reinstall the OS to get into this mess? ... That way the hard to find drivers won't be lost. ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: Webcam Not Working
    ... but the webcam is not listed in the device manager, ... attempt to use it says there is no webcam installed. ... downloading drivers didn't do anything. ... I didn't reformat or reinstall, ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)