Re: Removabke Disc (E:)

"Gene L." <elieve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:e%23yLUdKbKHA.2184@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Windows Vista Home Premium computer directory shows an icon captioned "Removable Disc (E:).
When I right click on the image and select "Remove safely" it goes away but when I restart, It is right back again. There is also an icon in the notification area of the task bar that tells me I can safely remove the hardware. This too reappears when the computer is restarted. I do not have a removable disk E. How can I get rid of this image?
Thanks for your help.

  • Re: Removabke Dusc (E:)
    ... "Gene L." ... "Removable Disc. ... When I right click on the image and select "Remove safely" it goes away but when I restart, ... I do not have a removable disk E. How can I get rid of this image? ...
  • Re: Removabke Dusc (E:)
    ... Matter has been resolved. ... "Gene L." ... "Removable Disc. ... When I right click on the image and select "Remove safely" it goes away but when I restart, ...
  • Removabke Dusc (E:)
    ... My Windows Vista Home Premium computer directory shows an icon captioned "Removable Disc. ... When I right click on the image and select "Remove safely" it goes away but when I restart, ...
  • Re: Quick Launch
    ... Tom Speight wrote: ... my Quick Launch bar suddenly stopped appearing when I ... I can get it to restart once the computer is ... Gene K ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)