Re: Mouse settings reset to default every time

peterjan53;3402588 Wrote:
to baseball2525 or someone else :-)

I encounter the same problem dkswenson (starter of thread)
I have Vista Home Premium +logitech mouse but cannot find in msconfig
the entry khalmnpr; maybe you have another solution?
thx

Go to hardware setting and disable the HID mouse and fix the SitPoint
that way I did and it worked for me!
The Vista edition will automatically install it if you have a key board
with mouse setup!
?I have Vista Ultimate and it does work?

--
Old Dude
Old Dude's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/156949.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Headset USB
    ... Bei Vista kommen einige Neuerungen auf Treiberebene speziell für Audiodevices hinzu. ... Da muss man den herstellerspezifischen Vista-Treiber installieren, ... Bei einigen OnBoard-AC97 gibts inzwischen Vista geignete Treiber. ... Das Logitech Premium Notebook Headset ist laut Herstellerseite "certified for Windows Vista", da sollte doch mal jemand alles gecheckt haben. ...
    (de.comp.audio)
  • Re: Computer crashes when playing COD4
    ... Problem Report and Solutions says that I need to install the proper driver for Logitech Messenger. ... of weeks ago, Vista did not found any drivers that time, and drivers for that specific camera could not be downloaded ... but I have a lot of friends playing COD4 on Vista machines ...
  • Re: G25 vista drivers finally out!
    ... Due to changes in the way USB drivers are recognized in Windows Vista, ... G25 Racing Wheel for PC. ... detected by the operating system and there might also be operating system ... Profiler component of the Logitech Gaming Software is not functional, ...
    (rec.autos.simulators)
  • Re: strange Vista behavior that just started---screen blackouts with no relation to UAC
    ... it seems that I was unable to establish any relation between the Logitech and the problem. ... Am I doomed to wiping the disk clean and starting over again with vista? ... I do not have the time nor the patience to remove individual software programs (or drivers) one by one to try to find the culprit. ... My video card is NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200, and my monitor is ...
  • Re: mice
    ... I wish Logitech would write their Setpoint software so it would run on ... Vista 64 w/o conflicts with Quicken.... ... MSFTs Intellipoint works on Vista 64 w/o the conflict so I'm ... using a cheap BTC mouse (I think BTC makes the Microsoft mice but I'm ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)