parition changes

Originally the 2nd non-OS disk contained two primary partitions fully
allocated to drives D and drive G. I shrunk both and the unallocated space is
separated by the second former partition (drive G). How can i get the two
unallocated spaces into one area to format and create a new partition
--
thank you for your help

  • Re: Unable to partition drive
    ... I have no unallocated space. ... The Windows instructions for doing this are terrible and nearly useless. ... To partition a drive is to create one or more drives on it, ...
  • Re: Drive partitions
    ... New Volume 16.49 GB NTFS ... drives to enlarge the C drive or make more room for the Windows OS? ... partition seems like the one to shrink. ... Do you know why there is so much unallocated space before D? ...
  • Re: How come there is no Unallocated Space on drive?
    ... >no unallocated space, which SHOULD BE black... ... In order to create a new partition there must be space on the hard ... Given that hard drives are quite ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: Vista Disk Space
    ... I see drives every day on which there are 7-10 MB of unallocated space at the beginning of a partitioned drive. ... not using Partition boundaries could consume 10GB of disk space on a 160GB disk with either XP or Vista and it appears that with a newly formatted NTFS disk in Win7 and also possibly in Vista would have a problem. ... I did learn that starting a partition not on a boundary could cause performance problems in XP and also possibly in Vsita. ...
  • Re: Xpress Recovery2 -The Saga nearly ended!
    ... If your system has two physical drives then make sure that the drive which ... Unpartitioned space will be shown, press to create a partition. ... XP will continue to install, ... What we need to do now is to take some of that unallocated space and turn ...