Re: Driver problem

Actually, it is a networking driver file involved with the peer to peer tunneling protocol. Not all driver files are .inf's.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"DL" <notvalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23yuDoWhZKHA.5472@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Its an MS Win file, not a driver

"Coach Jon" <Coach Jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:66CE1ECA-8F89-4F15-9629-EFD276C1C859@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've been having some issues with what I think is my driver. The info from
the driver is:

Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\raspptp.sys (6.0.6001.18000, 61.50 KB
(62,976 bytes), 5/9/2009 5:41 PM)

I experience significant lag spikes while playing any online games or
streaming any media via the internet. I'll be fine for a few minutes, then
lag or significantly buffer for a few, then back to normal. Any thoughts?

.