Re: Driver problem

Drivers indeed can cause these delays, but why do you think that raspptp is the culprit?

--pa

"Coach Jon" <Coach Jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:66CE1ECA-8F89-4F15-9629-EFD276C1C859@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've been having some issues with what I think is my driver. The info from
the driver is:

Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\raspptp.sys (6.0.6001.18000, 61.50 KB
(62,976 bytes), 5/9/2009 5:41 PM)

I experience significant lag spikes while playing any online games or
streaming any media via the internet. I'll be fine for a few minutes, then
lag or significantly buffer for a few, then back to normal. Any thoughts?

  • Driver problem
    ... I've been having some issues with what I think is my driver. ... I experience significant lag spikes while playing any online games or ... streaming any media via the internet. ... lag or significantly buffer for a few, ...
  • Re: Driver problem
    ... not a driver ... I experience significant lag spikes while playing any online games or ... lag or significantly buffer for a few, ...
  • Re: possible linker issue -- overlapping symbols
    ... I've got a driver which has started doing some very strange things. ... Turns out the culprit is an apparently overlapping symbol: ...
  • Re: Memory Dump
    ... culprit. ... "Edwin vMierlo" wrote: ... Although it is pointing to AFD.SYS, this driver has been around for a while, ... FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner ...
  • Re: Swinging the lead
    ... The culprit on the A82 along Loch Ness yesterday evening was a ... grey saloon with a grey driver bumbling greyly along at ... 40-45mph, and among the queue behind, to which its driver was ... were two white vans and a white breakdown ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)