Re: Device Driver Issue

Have you recently installed any programs or downloaded anything?

"Maurice" <Maurice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:60C77403-012B-41AD-9257-7D2553B0058E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Have used a digital camera for a few years. Until this week, Visat Ultimate
has recognized the device. I am now prompted in a panel that appears to
select the device from a list that only has the name Xerox. The only other
option is to supply a disc... none came with the camera because it was buitl
to be recognized. I did however try to point to system32. The required file
is "ieuinit.inf" A search revealed that this file does not exist on this
machine. Looking for guidance on how to proceed.

  • Re: Device Driver Issue
    ... Maurice wrote: ... I am now prompted in a panel that appears to select the device from a list that only has the name Xerox. ... The required file is "ieuinit.inf" A search revealed that this file does not exist on this machine. ... Otherwise ...do a system restore back to a point where you machine was working ...
  • Re: Problems installing video card drivers
    ... I have got the ATI panel back and up and running. ... Some extra questions, I hope you are not getting too tired of this thread. ... > Hi Maurice, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)