Re: Device Driver Issue

Maurice wrote:
Have used a digital camera for a few years. Until this week, Visat Ultimate has recognized the device. I am now prompted in a panel that appears to select the device from a list that only has the name Xerox. The only other option is to supply a disc... none came with the camera because it was buitl to be recognized. I did however try to point to system32. The required file is "ieuinit.inf" A search revealed that this file does not exist on this machine. Looking for guidance on how to proceed.

Try doing a drive search for ieuinit.inf

if it's there, point the installer to that folder.

Otherwise ...do a system restore back to a point where you machine was working

  • Re: Device Driver Issue
    ... "Maurice" wrote in message ... I am now prompted in a panel that appears to ... I did however try to point to system32. ... The required file ...
  • Re: Windows XP Home Edition-Wont boot up
    ... "Maurice N ~ MVP" wrote: ... The MS Knowledge Base article noted below, may help in restoring a "prior XP System Restore point", ... in the case where you are unable to do this from a Windows session. ... MVP Windows - Shell / User ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: XP Updates
    ... hence why the manual download kept failing. ... "Maurice N ~ MVP" wrote: ... > or did you use XP's System Restore function? ... > MVP Windows - Shell / User ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: cant get rid of pup.exe
    ... > Identify the malware program with your AV program. ... > In the right panel, locate and delete the entry or entries whose data ... > While still in the Registry Editor, in the left panel, double-click the ... > resurface if you ever have to use system restore. ...
  • Re: MSUpdate says my services arent working (0x8DDD0018)