Re: USB Device Not Recognized

It could be problem with the your USB port. First of all you have to try
with rear side port if not solved then you have to installed chipset
driver again.

--
rameshparajuli
rameshparajuli's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/154633.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: USB ports
    ... It turned out to be that I'd plugged a printer USB lead into a "shared" USB port at the rear of my system box. ... i.e. the pin header on my motherboard,, was in use - and so a USB device must not be connected to that "shared" / rear USB port. ... If you are plugging it into a USB port at the rear of the machine, (e.g. tower - top/rear of machine / main motherboard connector block), and if you have USB sockets on, for example, the front of the case, connected to a pin header on the motherboard - you could be plugging your hub into a USB plug-hole that's "shared." ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Digicam causes system to reboot
    ... Try plugging it into a "rear" USB port. ... Travis King wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • DVD burn
    ... I've installed a Benq ew 162I external drive through a USB port. ... Hardware ... profile says it's configured properly. ... It plays DVD's fine, yet when I ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: AS 4.5 syncs everything except contacts
    ... Did you try setting up a new profile on your PC and synchronizing with that ... AS 4.5, Outlook 2002, Win Mobile 5.0. ... relationship, different USB port, repair Outlook, repair pst file etc. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Re: Firewire or USB for an external backup drive?
    ... Go firewire and leave that usb port available for something else. ... Ubuntu. ... cyclyst1964's Profile: http://www.macosx.com/forums/member.php?userid=38245 ...
    (comp.sys.mac.hardware.storage)