default folder

Hi,
I want to know how to change the default folder location of Windows Media player to the "Public Music" folder under the Public folder. The reason being is that I have multiple users on one computer, but we all would like to share the music I've downloaded to my library. I'm interested in setting the default download folder to "Public Music" then copy everything I have so far over there so all users can listen to the music.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in Advance! Bill

  • Re: Abstellen Speicherung der Normal.Dot
    ... "You cannot share the Normal.dot file among multiple users in Word" http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;811468 ... In Word look under Tools/Options/File Locations and User Templates should point to a folder on the local drive. ... If Word can't find the network for any number of reasons, then it will create a new Normal.dot on the local drive. ... Upon starting the template will be ...
    (microsoft.public.de.word)
  • Re: Plural Singular Possessive
    ... > I need to say that multiple users have access to a folder specifically ... > The only way I can explain this is Plural Singular Possessive. ... English insists on using a plural form when multiple possessors have one ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Plural Singular Possessive
    ... correct usage of the apostrophy for the ... I need to say that multiple users have access ... users's folder," but that doesn't look right. ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: IE/Spyware ..HELP!!!!
    ... View, Folder Options, View Tab. ... If you have multiple users on your machine, ... that you repeat the scans as a computer in your condition is rarely ever ... repeat this process while logged into each user account. ...
  • Re: vista pia
    ... If your multiple users are on multiple computers, store the data on the file ... Note that the Vista folder is normally ... how to install applications on microsoft windows os properly. ...