Re: nVidia BSOD nvlddmkm.sys

I am saying that since getting the latest released driver version from the graphic chip vendors website has been the solution for many users using MS provided graphic card drivers. A year or two ago a former MS employee explained in a post why the MS graphic card drivers are often not even from a recent release much less the latest release version. The date of the drivers does not always correspond to the date that graphic card driver released them. The release version number is what is important.

"kidswithaids" <kidswithaids.41lw7b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:kidswithaids.41lw7b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do you say that because you solved the problem with that solution or you
assume that diver updating is the ultimate solution for all hardware
problems?

If you read the post you could see that I have the latest drivers.
Windows couldn't download the drivers (?) so I did it manually. When I
entered the system accidentally once, I checked if the drivers are up to
date, and they are.

The problem is still there!

--
kidswithaids
kidswithaids's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/153845.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: nVidia BSOD nvlddmkm.sys
    ... Are you actually running the Nvidia 191.07 drivers for Win7? ... "kidswithaids" wrote in message ... I have XP on the same machine and I can strangely log onto it when I ... The monitor shuts down or the blue screen appears and resets by itself. ...
  • Re: Latest MCE nVidia stable drivers?
    ... actually a problem with the released driver itself. ... I'd reinstall the 66.93 drivers, reboot, and see ... I let it send the information to Microsoft. ... > I'm a bit hesitant to install beta drivers, and was wondering if anyone here ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)