No Line-In, Aux, Mono, CD-Audio on Brand New Computer with Vista

For some reason, when I go to the sounds folder in Control Panel and
look at my sound devices, the only thing that shows is the built-in
microphone.

I have no line-in, aux, mono, cd-stereo, et cetera... those drivers
just aren't there! Gone! I got this computer YESTERDAY and I can't
edit any sound whatsoever unless it is recorded from my microphone. I
am pretty p.o.ed. Why on earth would Vista NOT come with these
drivers??

I really need help on sorting out this problem. I am trying to edit
sound files like .mp3s and .wavs in Audacity
(http://audacity.sourceforge.net/), and since the only recording device
I have is this stupid RealTek High Definition Audio Microphone, I can't
do anything.

(queenjane1235@xxxxxxxxx)

--
queenjane