Re: nVidia BSOD nvlddmkm.sys

Are you actually running the Nvidia 191.07 drivers for Win7?

"kidswithaids" <kidswithaids.41ihzb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:kidswithaids.41ihzb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I managed to do what Dwain said, but the problem persists.

I have XP on the same machine and I can strangely log onto it when I
use boot option from XP CD, and than select Earlier version of Windows
instead of W7. When XP loads, I can do what ever I want, like everything
is OK. There I managed to do Dwain's steps but it doesn't help.

The monitor shuts down or the blue screen appears and resets by itself.
I can hear that the system is up but the monitor is off.

I can reinstall W7 but the problem will occur if I install the drivers,
right. Help me!

--
kidswithaids
kidswithaids's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/153845.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Epson status monitor
    ... about buying a brand new Epson All in One printer, ... problems I was having with missing items on my CX6400 Status Monitor in ... Windows Vista, he wouldn't guarantee ANY of his new All in One printers ... The installation CD provided with the printer will not contain the drivers ...
  • Re: Xp hardware question about monitors.
    ... This doesn't seem to be the graphics card drivers fault though. ... > greatest drivers for your particular video card. ... > Also try to load the .icm file that corresponds to your monitor and you will ...
  • Re: Blank screen after installing Graphics Drivers
    ... Sytem boots into safe mode okay with display and also vga mode okay with ... Remove the drivers and the system will boot normally into windows ... I have tried both DVI and VGA cable to rule out resolution and refresh ... monitor can't use. ...
  • Re: Blank screen after installing Graphics Drivers
    ... Sytem boots into safe mode okay with display and also vga mode okay with ... Remove the drivers and the system will boot normally into windows ... I have tried both DVI and VGA cable to rule out resolution and refresh ... monitor can't use. ...
  • Re: Booting problem
    ... installing them now the monitor is working fine and dandy. ... "Brian A." ... provide a link for the latest updated drivers to download/install before continuing ... Conflicts start where information lacks. ...