Re: nVidia BSOD nvlddmkm.sys

Are you actually running the Nvidia 191.07 drivers for Win7?

"kidswithaids" <kidswithaids.41ihzb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:kidswithaids.41ihzb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I managed to do what Dwain said, but the problem persists.

I have XP on the same machine and I can strangely log onto it when I
use boot option from XP CD, and than select Earlier version of Windows
instead of W7. When XP loads, I can do what ever I want, like everything
is OK. There I managed to do Dwain's steps but it doesn't help.

The monitor shuts down or the blue screen appears and resets by itself.
I can hear that the system is up but the monitor is off.

I can reinstall W7 but the problem will occur if I install the drivers,
right. Help me!

--
kidswithaids
kidswithaids's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/153845.htm