Re: Boston Digital BA735 Speakers

an easier option is to add an analog input jack to the Digital BA735.

there were two versions of the Digital BA735 made - some had an analog
in, some did not. I have both and they share the same PC board.

simply solder a 3.5mm stereo PC mount jack to the board in the existing
locations, drill out a hole for the jack in next to the digital input
jack, and you have a working system again that isn't dependent on a
specific sound card.

--
keephopealive

  • Re: Using M-audio (USB) Fast Track Pro on linux
    ... sound card than to mess with ALSA. ... Installing the ... I've seen mention of jack and did a little investigating... ... It sits between audio programs and the ALSA ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Guitar to laptop
    ... speaker and get a line level signal out with your amp cranked. ... be high enough to feed the laptop. ... XLR to small jack. ... Only tried this into a PC sound card, would a laptop be any different? ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Guitar through PC
    ... The Platinum card's Line 1 is the 1/8" jack on the sound card itself. ... become an input specifically designed for a guitar. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Recording SOftware
    ... so as I said in a post, i believe I don't have enough preamp, or gain for this to work the way it should. ... Otherwise you would have to run the headphone jack of your amp into the card. ... I said about the output of the amp to the sound card to see who was listening. ... the practice amp i have sitting here is 10W i believe. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Recording Music
    ... the LINE IN jack of your sound card", ... I'm currently recording the services, audio & video, to the ... Here's a basic setup guide I found ...
    (microsoft.public.multimedia.windows.mediaplayer)