Finger Print Premium Lock

Specification:
•Memory Capacity: maximum 120 fingerprints divided into four groups
•One can erase individual fingerprint or group of fingerprints
•Fingerprint an be enrolled and erased on the lock directly. No PC
Connection is required
•Rotating handle upward can lock deadbolt
•Blue background light, convenient for night use
•Unique passage mode for meeting or gathering
•Operated by AA alkaline batteries with low voltage alert
•External stand-by socket for 9V battery for emergency
•Antistrike function: When the door is closed, the antistrike latch is
pressed against the doorframe, which prevents the door from being
opened
•Standalone, suitable for office, meeting room, apartment etc.
•Available in Brass & Steel colors with option of Right & Left handle
•For more information related product on here-http://zicomretail.com/

  • Re: True story...
    ... Sadly I forgot to lock the front door. ... I had forgotten to lock the door. ... They wandered down the hall, just as I erupted out of the bedroom, at ... Not, you notice, impressions of fingerprints. ...
    (uk.rec.humour)
  • Re: True story...
    ... Sadly I forgot to lock the front door. ... A short while later the lift came up to my floor, and a bunch of young lads ... I had forgotten to lock the door. ... Not, you notice, impressions of fingerprints. ...
    (uk.rec.humour)
  • Finger Print Premium Lock
    ... maximum 120 fingerprints divided into four groups ... •Fingerprint an be enrolled and erased on the lock directly. ... •Operated by AA alkaline batteries with low voltage alert ... pressed against the doorframe, which prevents the door from being ...
  • Finger Print Premium Lock
    ... maximum 120 fingerprints divided into four groups ... •Fingerprint an be enrolled and erased on the lock directly. ... •Operated by AA alkaline batteries with low voltage alert ... pressed against the doorframe, which prevents the door from being ...
    (rec.collecting.cards.discuss)
  • Finger Print Premium Lock
    ... maximum 120 fingerprints divided into four groups ... •Fingerprint an be enrolled and erased on the lock directly. ... •Operated by AA alkaline batteries with low voltage alert ... pressed against the doorframe, which prevents the door from being ...
    (misc.survivalism)