Re: Toshiba Bluetooth Stack license

On Oct 31, 4:09 pm, eddie8773 <eddie8773.40x...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,has anybody been able to get the above licence? i have the
same message on my screen and can't solve the bluetooth problem. I think
this will be my last sony laptop.Any help offered will be greatly
appreciated.

--
eddie8773
eddie8773's Profile:http://forums.techarena.in/members/150442.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

The Toshiba license is based on the original drivers provided by the
manufacturer of the laptop. Sony is responsible for the correct
drivers and any possible updates

  • CTRL-Z not working (Ctrl+Z)
    ... All the function keys are working except CTRL-Z ... i have installed all original drivers from sony.. ...
  • ctrl+Z not working
    ... All the function keys are working except CTRL-Z ... i have installed all original drivers from sony.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • ctrl+Z not working
    ... All the function keys are working except CTRL-Z ... i have installed all original drivers from sony.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: ctrl+Z not working
    ... All the function keys are working except CTRL-Z ... i have installed all original drivers from sony.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: #@%&! But I HATE Fooling With Computers (Windows/Nero Question)
    ... onto these Sony laptops, you will not have trouble with the Sony docking ... tendency to mess with CD drives. ... My successful solution ended up being install complete OS, run updates ...
    (rec.audio.pro)