Re: Logitech wireless mouse C-BN4 stops working

The green light on the mouse stays on. The mouse simply stops
communicationg with the computer. I've had the moue for about 3 years
but the computer is new and I'm running a 64-bit op system.

--
pwittstock

  • Re: Quote of the year
    ... in the system resulted in the calamity we witnessed. ... If they do in fact have a system that stops the green light going off ... when the hose is attached, and it failed or was over-ridden, then that ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: California traffic fines
    ... when you roll through a green light but the car in front of ... you stops and you can't clear the intersection before your light turns red. ... You are therefore blocking the intersection when it is green for others. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)