Re: Should I install this driver

On Oct 28, 5:00 am, Nikilet <Niki...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
BitDefender is showing me that I have an update that isn't installed. I went
to Windows Update and it is showing a driver update as follows:
nVidia - Display - NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE April 2009 update

If this update came out in April why is it just now coming through my
Windows Update?

Should I install this or is it going to leave me with a bunch of new
problems to deal with?

If someone can advise me on this I would appreciate it so much.

Do not just update drivers because some other software tells you to.
This is a recipe for disaster because the driver upgrade would be a
generic driver update. Generic driver updates might work for most
hardware but some video card manufacturers can "modify" the hardware
for their "needs."

Also, if you really use nVidia "standard" drivers, always get the
latest from www.nvidia.com.
.