Re: mulitmedia keyboard driver has stopped working

"shannon" <shannon.40rp4c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:shannon.40rp4c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mulitmedia keyboard driver has stopped working. this is the message I
get at start up... what does this mean? Is is fixable?? I KNOW ITS A
HARDWARE PROBLEM AND NOT A SOFTWARE PROBLEM

--
shannon

Thanks for *all* this information, genius. If you "KNOW ITS A
HARDWARE PROBLEM AND NOT A SOFTWARE PROBLEM," FIX IT YOURSELF, buy a new keyboard, or reload the keyboard drivers from the manfacturer and cross your fingers.!

--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

  • Re: virtual memory low
    ... It means you have a software problem and not a hardware problem. ... I always get the message, " Virtual memory low, windows ... process..blah, blah, humma humma. ...
  • Re: Printer issue
    ... do manual paper feeds. ... Is this more likely a hardware problem or a software problem? ... If that does not remedy your issues ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Strangest problem of all – “alien” activity on the HHD
    ... A typical symptom of a virus or spyware. ... Ted Zieglar ... I am not sure if this is a soft or hardware problem. ... > It is a software problem, I would say, but I can not see what is running ...
  • Re: How can I measure jitter?
    ... The bluetooth data exchange has some delay, ... software problem or hardware problem, ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)
  • Re: cant install fax--file copy error
    ... clean install and everything was ok, and I could overinstall after that. ... it's apparently a software problem. ... no one jumps to the conclusion that it's a hardware problem. ... I put in the disk and it went to the i386 folder but gave ...