Re: recovery 'd' full

Properties of what?

"nikkiwu" <nikkiwu.40py7a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:nikkiwu.40py7a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a dell 1545 laptop and I am having trouble with my hard drive
when I first got the laptop a few months ago everything I saved would go
in my C drive but now it seems to go to the d drive I have looked in
properties and it would appear that the d drive it set for all data to
be saved and I can not change it back. Any ideas on how I can get the C
drive to be my main hard drive again.

Thanks

--
nikkiwu
nikkiwu's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/149219.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Cannot connect client computer
    ... A certain user has a Desktop PC and a Laptop. ... am having trouble with the laptop. ... I assume this is used when the computer reboots if the connectcomputer ... Smith] to the profile dir map ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: So much for Norton...
    ... recently had trouble starting. ... I then tried to boot in safe mode ... Since this is a laptop you might ... Troubleshooting Windows Stop messages ...
  • Re: OT: clicky keyboards
    ... I have a bit of trouble with mine and the PS/2 to USB adaptor at work. ... If the laptop has been in suspend, ... magnitude) than a modern keyboard. ... I bought mine at Radio Shack which may ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Compaq Presario CQ40-118AX
    ... I am having trouble with my laptop and I appologise if this is not the right ... I am having trouble trying to use custom made recovery disks, ... The BSOD message is stop 0x0000007b ...