Re: Logitech Webcam Messenger-Vista Ultimate

Dear Richard,

The name of the camera is specified in the post title. Don't know what
your confusion is about, but the guy is asking a decent and pertinent
question. It is about the fact that Logitech does not support their
legacy cameras such as Quick Messenger for the Vista Systems.

I don't know, do you have to answer if you don't understand the
question? Even more, consider that it may be your problem if you don't
know/get the idea. It is a sensible thing to do before you start
writing. Right?

L.

--
laurolteanu

  • Re: music video - pull up with 744
    ... confusion throughout all music video playback operators out there! ... The first thing to make sure of is what the camera is ACTUALLY ... digitize the footage and convert it to video for editing purposes, ... The last bit of advice is just to make sure you have good ear plugs. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.production.sound)
  • Re: Review of Nikon Premier LXLs
    ... I use my old Maxxum lenses on my Konica-Minolta SLR, and the depth-of-field scale is accurate. ... the size of the circle of confusion for a particular out-of-focus amount is proportional to the objective diameter. ... With a seven-power glass actually focused at infinity, accommodation can allow one to see a sharp image in to 50 feet. ... Just as with a camera, the numbers can be reduced further by focusing closer than infinity. ...
    (rec.birds)
  • Re: Review of Nikon Premier LXLs: a few typos fixed
    ... I use my old Maxxum lenses on my Konica-Minolta SLR, and the depth-of-field scale is accurate. ... the size of the circle of confusion for a particular out-of-focus amount is proportional to the objective diameter. ... With a seven-power glass actually focused at infinity, accommodation can allow one to see a sharp image in to 50 feet. ... Just as with a camera, the numbers can be reduced further by focusing closer than infinity. ...
    (rec.birds)
  • Re: CCTV at night
    ... a motion detector light may be a good solution. ... Speco makes a decent one that looks and works just like any ... Thieves are used to seeing motion-lights and they won't even guess that they're on Candid Camera. ... If the historical society doesn't get all bent out of shape about it you could probably fit one of these on the side of each house ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: Should I buy a second-hand EOS 350D?
    ... :>>don't have a DSLR but I want to get one. ... camera so he didn't know either, I only tried for few seconds then gave up. ... My word, Joel, I'm a bit confused by your confusion. ... al) by rotating a wheel on the top of the camera. ...
    (alt.photography)