Re: PL-2301 USB to USB Bridge Controller

There is a solution. You can use the compatibility modus. Deinstall the
drtiver and software. Before installing again, klick right on the setup
file and choose the Compatibility Tab. Check the XP compatibility box.
After that right click on the setup file and choose install as
Administrator. Then you can instal the program and driver. Do the same
on your second pc or laptop. Now you can use the usb-bridge.
Some items can have other names, because I use the Dutch version of
Vista Ultimate.
Please, let me know when it works on your situation.

--
Liame

  • Re: Unable to reinstall SBS Monitoring
    ... Uninstall Windows SBS 2003 R2 components". ... they ask to see "Installing the Windows Small Business ... Rerun Setup, and retry installing ... B5CA-19397244DCFD})of sql setup at Software\Microsoft\Microsoft SQL ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: FreeBSD on IBM x345 2U server?
    ... We have installed FreeBSD 4.8 successfully on x345 using the integrated ... F1 to bios setup and Go IO devices to ensure Planar SCSI is enabled. ... <Sycnronise Whole Mirror> ... how it could make a difference installing from a CDROM. ...
    (freebsd-isp)
  • Re: FreeBSD on IBM x345 2U server?
    ... We have installed FreeBSD 4.8 successfully on x345 using the integrated ... F1 to bios setup and Go IO devices to ensure Planar SCSI is enabled. ... <Sycnronise Whole Mirror> ... how it could make a difference installing from a CDROM. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: DHCP server and netgear router problems
    ... default so you can access the router setup at ... I am currently using the old hardware setup but it is important that it is ... >> the existing setup instead of installing the SBS DHCP, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Unable to install ANY updates
    ... 1.343: InstallInfCatalogFile: Installing ... 1.375: KB925486 Setup encountered an error: Setup could not verify the ... sure the Cryptographic service is running on this computer. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)