Re: PL-2301 USB to USB Bridge Controller
- From: undisclosed
- Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 10:32:49 +0000
There is a solution. You can use the compatibility modus. Deinstall the
drtiver and software. Before installing again, klick right on the setup
file and choose the Compatibility Tab. Check the XP compatibility box.
After that right click on the setup file and choose install as
Administrator. Then you can instal the program and driver. Do the same
on your second pc or laptop. Now you can use the usb-bridge.
Some items can have other names, because I use the Dutch version of
Please, let me know when it works on your situation.
- Prev by Date: Re: mystery IDE storage controller and driver
- Next by Date: Re: unusual problem with external hard drive
- Previous by thread: Re: mystery IDE storage controller and driver
- Next by thread: Re: Logitech Webcam Messenger-Vista Ultimate