Re: PL-2301 USB to USB Bridge Controller

There is a solution. You can use the compatibility modus. Deinstall the
drtiver and software. Before installing again, klick right on the setup
file and choose the Compatibility Tab. Check the XP compatibility box.
After that right click on the setup file and choose install as
Administrator. Then you can instal the program and driver. Do the same
on your second pc or laptop. Now you can use the usb-bridge.
Some items can have other names, because I use the Dutch version of
Vista Ultimate.
Please, let me know when it works on your situation.

--
Liame