Re: Memory dump error while installing Windows

"R. C. White" wrote:

Hi, saeen.

There was a reply from Rick Rogers at 5:09 AM (CDT) today (9/9/09). But the
"forum" you are using simply relays messages back and forth to the Microsoft
public newsgroups, where I am reading the thread. Rick's message may be
delayed - or simply lost.

If you'd like to go directly to the Microsoft server - which is free and
does not require you to log on - just click here:

Then you should be able to read Rick's advice - without the delays of
relaying through your forum.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

"saeen" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

No one to reply :(

--
saeen

  • Re: Kameo
    ... > Internet hearsay here, but on a forum I was reading, someone said that ... > they'd spoken to Microsoft and they'd acknowledged that it's their ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Memory dump error while installing Windows
    ... There was a reply from Rick Rogers at 5:09 AM (CDT) today. ... But the "forum" you are using simply relays messages back and forth to the Microsoft public newsgroups, where I am reading the thread. ...
  • Re: Printing Blanks in Word 2008
    ... You must report these issues to Microsoft, ... You only reach fellow users in here. ... Microsoft is not reading this forum -- ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Addendum (was Re: My pc mother board has died - Install xp oem
    ... You really don't need any permission to use these posts, ... And as one more purely practical matter, ... Third, although Microsoft might look at, and perhaps police, the ... Open forum has nothing to do with it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: [OT] Silly (copyright?) claim by "Galen". (was: Is it safe to use a strangers WiFi cha
    ... > into a public domain can be copyrighted. ... > interface, like Microsoft's CDO or a forum, is copying your posts. ... acknowledgement that it's from the Microsoft Public Newsgroups is close ... Microsoft that they're using this post without permission and that if they ...
    (comp.security.misc)