Re: Memory dump error while installing Windows
- From: LG <LG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 14:17:01 -0700
"R. C. White" wrote:
There was a reply from Rick Rogers at 5:09 AM (CDT) today (9/9/09). But the
"forum" you are using simply relays messages back and forth to the Microsoft
public newsgroups, where I am reading the thread. Rick's message may be
delayed - or simply lost.
If you'd like to go directly to the Microsoft server - which is free and
does not require you to log on - just click here:
Then you should be able to read Rick's advice - without the delays of
relaying through your forum.
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX
Microsoft Windows MVP
Windows Live Mail 2009 (14.0.8089.0726) in Win7 Ultimate x64
"saeen" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
No one to reply :(
- Prev by Date: Re: Memory dump error while installing Windows
- Next by Date: Re: bluescreen error
- Previous by thread: Re: Memory dump error while installing Windows
- Next by thread: VGA to DVI?