Re: Unknown device error while connect my DVD burner (USB)

On Oct 23, 11:47 am, ignatius26 <ignatius26.40i...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hi,

It worked before. Problem started from Yesterday.
I didn't tried on other PCs. I will try today and update here.

--
ignatius26
ignatius26's Profile:http://forums.techarena.in/members/147598.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Malfunctioned style USB error messages tend to indicate one of the
following:

USB port died
USB port drivers either corrupt or old -- install / reinstall
motherboard chipset drivers
USB "device" died.

  • Re: The Windows XP Pro experience ....
    ... the hub via a Keyspan Serial Adapter. ... USB Port." ... enough about PCs to get the details right. ... boot because its motherboard battery had died. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Printer to Computer via Ethernet
    ... Use the similar IP scheme as the PCs but do not use an IP ... The HP Color Laser 4500 does not have a USB port. ... >> You either need a cheapo ethernet switch and an additional enthernet ... >> access, or other computers sharing the printer, a simple crossover ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: magic mouse
    ... The current iMac has one more USB port than my ... kerfuffle it caused when Mac shipped machines without them? ... dodo with PCs as well. ... The sad thing is that they also seem to be dropping numeric keypads from ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: magic mouse
    ... The current iMac has one more USB port than my ... Early 2007 iMac. ... kerfuffle it caused when Mac shipped machines without them? ... dodo with PCs as well. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Blocking access to my desktop USB and other ports
    ... network from using the desktops USB port. ... PCs over the network and need to secure our information. ... USB port in the system bios. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)