Re: increase volume

i signed up just to post on this topic. this is complete crap. i have to
buy speakers? no. my laptop came with speakers. and it seems that
everyone, no matter what brand is having problems. check this. load an
mp3 into winamp. open the equalizer. boost the preamp level up up up!
guess what? i can hear my music now.... speakers not good enough. i say
neigh. windows not good enough. so that being said i'm now goin to
search for something that can do that to windows. a preamp boost? a
boost of any level seem like the solution.

--
skatterbraine

  • Re: Vox AC-30 info
    ... "Alnico Oxford" speakers. ... Its labelled as a Top Boost 30 Reverb, ... Black control panel with screened gold legend. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Use Mac as a PA system
    ... connect the iMic+mic to the USB port and the speakers to the headphone jack. ... There are several 2-speaker sets with builtin amps from sizes of 5 watt RMS to 80 watt RMS. ... This set has volume + treble controls + a button for a 6db bass boost. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: Improve HDTV sound?
    ... I've tried additional speakers into input, ... What do you mean by "boost"? ... Fidelity? ... Are you finding some synchronization problems? ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Re: Do horn tweeters lose brightness with age?
    ... I had to boost 9-20kHz by ... I don't know the speakers, but I would suggest two things: ... amp, which is one series/model before the second amp. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Becker Grand Prix 612 Electrical Hook-up
    ... I expected it to sound much better than ... I am using speakers from a 1983 300D which look to be in good ... I can't believe that they have a timer to turn on the radio. ... Am I right in that the only bass /treble control is push the button to boost ...
    (alt.auto.mercedes)