Re: increase volume

i signed up just to post on this topic. this is complete crap. i have to
buy speakers? no. my laptop came with speakers. and it seems that
everyone, no matter what brand is having problems. check this. load an
mp3 into winamp. open the equalizer. boost the preamp level up up up!
guess what? i can hear my music now.... speakers not good enough. i say
neigh. windows not good enough. so that being said i'm now goin to
search for something that can do that to windows. a preamp boost? a
boost of any level seem like the solution.

--
skatterbraine
.